13 months visa subclass 442 !??? to Pal Palych - urgent!

To ROSPERSONAL and Pal Palych, good everning ladies and gentlemen! I am in Moe, Australia, since 1st October this year and I just reaized: my visa subclass 442 is issued since 01/10/2007 till 01/10/2008. And that means, I can be in Australia 13 months!

Is it correct?

Or I have to go to Immigration and ask them?

Or I'd better hide as a mouse?...

Please, help me!

Guest Tatiana

у тебя виза ровно на 12 месяцев - до 1 октября 2008 года. До этого числа ты обязана продлить визу/поменять на другую, либо покинуть страну...

А с чего ты решила, что она у тебя на 13 мес?

A-a-a-a-a-a-a! Yes! Right! I've been always stupid with maths. I thought 12 th months is over on Sep 1st...  8) So - no more good luck?  8)

And I have a birthday today (got 22 at 6:10 a.m.) and I was just a second before to define it as a gift from above! I mean an extra months in Ozzi!

All right, all right. It would be HALYAVA.

2 Tatiana - Au is great! I am only 2 months here, and I am not as safisticated Australian aborigen as to have my point of view totally fixed. But I like it. Still...  8)

Guest Tatiana

С Днем рождения тебя!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) Желаю, чтобы на новом месте у тебя все сложилось как нельзя лучше!!!!!!

Ты аборигенов часто видишь что ли?..

Как вообще твой уклад там сложился? Какую квартиру снимаешь, с кем живешь, сколько платишь? Как проводишь свободное время?

Thank you Tatiana!!! I love you!

I temporarily stay in a single little studio on Eden str. - it is just 2 minutes to walk to Moe Rawson rd. - the highway leading to the sea 8) - that's the centre and luxure and I reaize they  are going to move me soon somewhere on suburb 8)

The return transfert is promised, but what the hell I am going to do on weekends! I am seriously thinking of buying a used car or at least a bike...

Guest Tatiana

так а сколько платишь за студию?

Покупай велик - будет для здоровья полезно! Скутер тоже клево - с ветерком ездить...

Guest Tatiana

за что это они тебя убьют или позвонят в полицию? 8)) Что же в этом криминального? Мопеды разве запрещены где-нибудь? 8) 8)

Guest Tatiana

Прикольно 8) Не знала. Но один мой знакомый в Мельбурне как-то на скутере все-таки катается...и ничего.