AU PAIR AROUND THE WORLD

Здравствуйте! Обращаюсь ко всем девушкам от 18-до 26, хотя немного владеющим разговорным английским. имеется очень много семей в Англии, готовых принять вас в качестве гувернанток для детей. Оплата хорошая. Для ознакомления привожу следующее письмо:

Hello,

I am Mr Aslem Daniel Hamilton  from United Kingdom.I work in with BBC here in the United Kingdom. and i dont stays at home unless during weekends. I will like you to know that i have just two kids, Joe Walcott and Terry Walcott they are both boys they are 1 and 2 years old respectively. you got a fascinating and interesting profile on aupairconnect.com and i want an aupair/nanny for my kids because they are the only ones left at home after their Mum divorced me and went with another man. i have an apartment for them that would be taking care of them in my house.So i will like you to know that i will be paying you 900 pounds for every four weeks and a pocket money of 350 pounds per week for the buying of some things for your self and i will also be responsible for some of the money for your traveling documents but you have to agree that you are the one to pay for your flight ticket to the traveling ticket agent.And the working hour is just 4 hours per day and your responsibility in my house is just to take care of my kids. cooking ,taking them to the shopping mall , also where the school bus will pick them up from which is just 2 km away from home. you also have a private room, bathroom, toilet and also if you wish to have free period from 5 pm to 6 pm is acceptable.So i will like you to get back to me if you are intrested in being my aupair/nanny for my Kids.

hope to hear from you soon.

Aslem

Кого заинтересовало, пишите. Кстати,опубликованное предложение тоже в силе. E-mail: aupair.rp@mail.ru

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Aupair or nanny,

I am Mr. Jacob Camble 38 Years Old,From United Kingdom and i has extensive travel behind us.We are looking for an AuPair or Nanny that is flexible with our time. I works for a communications company in United Kingdom here and is on call one week per month. My wife on the other hand will have varying work hours, but would be very considerate to your time as well. For the past year She have been a full-time student and mom, and have just recently graduated. She have just returned back to full-time work and feel as though my children would be best served by having a nanny or an aupair. We are looking for someone that we can treat as part of our family/friend and not just as a nanny/aupair.  my wife and I are easy to get along with you, want to make you feel comfortable and at home,like to act silly, are easy going, and down to earth. We would like our au pair/nanny to be a comfortable care giving partner/companion/sister who is caring, flexible, and will have fun with our family. Since my wife and i will not around untill weekends, I would also love our au pair to go shopping with us, go out to eat with us, go to the movies with us, participate in family events, go on trips with us (we love going to amusement parks), share holidays with us, etc.--become a part of our family. We really want someone who will proactively talk, sing, laugh, interact, engage with the kids Because i have 3 kids which name isKate Camble, John Camble and James Camble they are two boys and one Girl , james will soon clock 2, John is 3 years  and while kate is 7 years old,  We would really enjoy a light-hearted, fun, and enthusiastic person who's ready for a neat  American  experience with a young, active family. We have an extremely supporting family here in the area, and the children's grandparents play very active roles in their lives and You'll have access to the building which also include internet facily & phone so that you can keep intouch with your family back at home and we will be paying you 800 pounds for every four weeks and a pocket money of 150 pounds per week for the buying of some things for your self and i will also be responsible for pay some of the money for your traveling documents if you agree to work for ourfamily.And the working hour is just 7 hours per day and your responsibility in my house is just to take care of my Kids,taking them on shopping ,taking them to  the school bus will pick them up from which is just 2 km ahead from home.And also you have a private room bathroom toilet, TV  personal Computer and also if you wish to be having free period from 5 pm to 6 pm is acceptable and your off day is weekend We are looking forward to the opportunity of meeting you and having you become a part of our happy family.Urgent reply will be duely appreciated.And if you have any question to ask me i will be happy if you can state it in your response to this offer.We look forward to having you as one of the family member.So i hope to hear from you soon.Thanks and God Bless You as you join our family.my phone number xxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Jacob Camble Family

Dear Au Pair,

I am Mr. Steve Perkins 35 Years Old,I work in a Clothing Company in United Kingdom and i don't usually

stays home unless during weekends.My contact address in London is : Wishwhall Farm Cottage, Grove Lane,

Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B76 9BA, UK. I will like you to know that i have just three kids which

there names are Shelli,Peter,Mathew there are just at the age of 3 and 7 yrs i have A girl and a Two

Boys the Girl is at the age of 5yrs while the Boy is at the age of 3Yrs old and 7Yrs old. i am a very Good

Christian a i attend a Catholic Church so I want an aupair for them because they are the only one left at

home,cos i am divorced . And i have an apartment room for he/she that would be taking care of my kids in the house.So i will like you to know

that i will be paying you 1500 pounds  for every four weeks and a pocket money of 150 pounds  per week

for the buying of some things for your self.And the working hour is just 7 hours per day and your

responsibility in my house is just to take care of my Kids, cooking ,taking  them on shopping ,taking them

to the school bus will pick them up from which is just 2 km ahead from home.And also you have a private

room bathroom, toilet, TV and also if you wish to be having free period from 5 pm to 6 pm is

acceptable.So i will like you to get back to me if you are intrested in being my aupair for my kids.So i

Cheers

Steve Perkins..

Hello,

I am a Air Pilot and i travel all around the europe due to my type of work and i am to resume at work anytime from now and i cant leave my children all alone cos i'm a (single parent) of two kids.therefore i saw your post that you will like to be an Au Pair in the i will want to know where you are at present,your age and if you can start by oct  or early Nov  i will appreciate it I can even introduce you to my travelling agency in other to make your trip to the U.K a fast one if you are not in the U.K.My children are inteligent and nice kids marry is 3(female),and 5( male)and James is I want you to be with them and take good care of them Help in carrying Help in carrying out  light housework, eg dusting, vacuuming, ironing for about 6 months or  above. All i need from is trust and honest So i will like you to know that i will be paying you (2000.500 POUND) for every four weeks and a pocket money of (800POUND) per week for the buying of some things for your self And also you have a private room bathroom toilet and also if you wish to be having free period from 5 pm to 6 pm is acceptable.So i will like you to get back to me if you are interested in being my aupair nanny for my kids here my email-david_mark250@hotmail.com  kindly let me know what was your intensoin okay.

So i hope to hear from you soon.

Mr David Mark.

Всем привет!  ;) Я пыталась уехать прошлым летом по этой программе, но, к сожалению, неудачно сложились обстоятельства, и у меня не получилось. Теперь вот думаю, не попробовать ли ещё разок...  ???

Elena A. Khramova, а разве из россии могут работать в United Kingdom в качестве о-пэр? ??? Вообще Россия не входит в список стран, см. тут - http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/working_in_the_uk/en/homepage/schemes_and_programmes/au_pairs.html?

Which countries are included in the au pair scheme?

An au pair must be a national of one of the following countries.

Andorra, Faroe Islands, Romania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Greenland, San Marino, Republic of Bulgaria, Macedonia, Turkey, Croatia, Monaco.

European Economic Area nationals are not included in the official au pair scheme; but they are free to come to the United Kingdom as au pairs.

Разве что можно приехать учится в колледж и вместо учебы пойти работать о-пэр. ;)

Здравствуйте! Обращаюсь ко всем девушкам от 18-до 26, хотя немного владеющим разговорным английским. имеется очень много семей в Англии, готовых принять вас в качестве гувернанток для детей. Оплата хорошая. Для ознакомления привожу следующее письмо:

Hello,

I am Mr Aslem Daniel Hamilton  from United Kingdom.I work in with BBC here in the United Kingdom. and i dont stays at home unless during weekends. I will like you to know that i have just two kids, Joe Walcott and Terry Walcott they are both boys they are 1 and 2 years old respectively. you got a fascinating and interesting profile on aupairconnect.com and i want an aupair/nanny for my kids because they are the only ones left at home after their Mum divorced me and went with another man. i have an apartment for them that would be taking care of them in my house.So i will like you to know that i will be paying you 900 pounds for every four weeks and a pocket money of 350 pounds per week for the buying of some things for your self and i will also be responsible for some of the money for your traveling documents but you have to agree that you are the one to pay for your flight ticket to the traveling ticket agent.And the working hour is just 4 hours per day and your responsibility in my house is just to take care of my kids. cooking ,taking them to the shopping mall , also where the school bus will pick them up from which is just 2 km away from home. you also have a private room, bathroom, toilet and also if you wish to have free period from 5 pm to 6 pm is acceptable.So i will like you to get back to me if you are intrested in being my aupair/nanny for my Kids.

Aslem

Кого заинтересовало, пишите. Кстати,опубликованное предложение тоже в силе. E-mail: aupair.rp@mail.ru

AHA 2300 pounds v MESIATS !!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA GOOD JOKE !!!!

насколько я знаю, в англию русских не пускают в качестве au-pair! это какая-то разводка. а вобще вакансии и оплаты для au-pair в разных странах можно смотреть на сайте www.greataupair.com

обычно платят мало, т.к. это считается не з/пл, а типа карманные деньги.

• 2 weeks later...

Так я все-таки не пойму: можно уехать в UK по aupair из России или нет? Мнения разделились. Кто может дать окончательный ответ?  :)

А закон правительства UK для тебя не окончательный ответ? ;D ;D

• 3 weeks later...