Someone used my Email and my nickname here!

Dear Rospersonal,

I just noticed that on your website someone used my nickname "Talina" and posted some random posts, I had a scam in 2012 someone got access to my email address too..

I'm a bit worry and pretty much concern that someone on your website can post from my name and under my name from my profile, but it's not me!!! That's really worry me.

My nickname is Talina- profile picture is Dutch Mill, I emigrated 8 years ago to London through Rospersonal.

All these subjects about courses in Ireland and property prices in Latvia- I didn't post them and etc!!!

It's a bit scary really

Sent from my iPhone

• Like 2

Dear Talina,

We are terribly sorry for some one is scamming your E-mail and using your nick name in this webside. We can make this nick name yours again, if you send us here (or as private message to me) your new E-mail (but no password, please), we change your password for Talina, change your E-mail, and you will automatically receive your new password for Talina via your new E-mail. Then you can change it, and it is going to be definitely safe.

Dear Master,

Thank you for quick reply,

I just sorted everything myself last night,

I changed my password at my old email that was connected to this website,

and then in setting I add my new email address and new password. I believe it's definitely sorted now.

I just didn't check this forum for a few years and when I checked it out last night I just was completely shocked that here are so many subjects under my name that I didn't write/post, anyway it's all sorted, thank you for your help. I believe from now on I'm only the person who had access to my nickname.

Kind Regards,

Talina

• Like 1

• Модераторы

Dear Master,

Thank you for quick reply,

I just sorted everything myself last night,

I changed my password at my old email that was connected to this website,

and then in setting I add my new email address and new password. I believe it's definitely sorted now.

I just didn't check this forum for a few years and when I checked it out last night I just was completely shocked that here are so many subjects under my name that I didn't write/post, anyway it's all sorted, thank you for your help. I believe from now on I'm only the person who had access to my nickname.

Kind Regards,

Talina

Welcome back! Do not leave us for a long time, please!

• Like 1