where everybody???

Neek

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there, I am from Australia, and I am Russian originally. You won't find many foreigners here so soon, I guess. This forum is too young and too Russian for that. The English speakers have an incredible choice of initially English/American/whatever places to chat or to flood in the Internet within the specific sites. Sports or Auto, for example. There's a huge demand for p.o.r.n.o. and everything like that as well, and I understand ROSPERSONAL sysadmin, as he set the bla-bla-bla decoder for all words around the whole sexual interest.

• 2 months later...

If you want speak english in internet, then most :) ...

Плохо у меня с английским! Кароче установи скайп и купи микрофон и общайся в интернете по английски в голосовых чатах.

• 1 year later...

There's a huge demand for p.o.r.n.o. and everything like that as well, and I understand ROSPERSONAL sysadmin, as he set the bla-bla-bla decoder for all words around the whole sexual interest.

Hi, I'm Lyolya. I`m agry with you. I've got such problem. I am searching for Australian family to comunicate with. I tried to find some sites but there are a lot of sites offers husbans from any contries but I do not want to marry. I've got a family and I don't need such  offers. I only want to comunicate with Australian families!!! to know about their life and snf.

• 3 months later...