нуждаюсь в разговорной практике с англоговорящими. I need some practice

I mean vaccine after disease. I heard Russian doctors succesfully treated some of diseased. What about me-no, I don't want to be vaccined before my trip to the US. Im afraid of side effects.

I mean vaccine after disease. I heard Russian doctors succesfully treated some of diseased. What about me-no, I don't want to be vaccined before my trip to the US. Im afraid of side effects.

what do you mean "vaccine after disease"? vaccine is smth that always comes before disease! you do it for not to be infected or to endure that disease lightly ) SO-o-o-o, and what are the side effects? Haven't heard about it. you're scaring me!

• 3 months later...

u must catch a REAL native and practise your english with him

I.M.X.O.

Good advice but... natives are hard to find on such forums and generally they are not interested in such communications - to practice only.

u must catch a REAL native and practise your english with him

I.M.X.O.

Good advice but... natives are hard to find on such forums and generally they are not interested in such communications - to practice only.

there's nothing to do with this phorum, i'm telling of dating w-sites. stop over a stupid school girl from manchester (whatever), load her with your "REAL BIG FEELIN'" plus your skype address - and you have absolutely free native trainer for not limited communication.

i'm telling of dating w-sites. stop over a stupid school girl from manchester (whatever), load her with your "REAL BIG FEELIN'" plus your skype address - and you have absolutely free native trainer for not limited communication.

Oh, boy... Have you ever heard about a ricochet? All comes back, my friend, and if you have cheated someone today, tomorrow you are going to get cheated yourself. Mind it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

в прошлом году мне посоветовали сайт bsuu.com. Носители языка могут твои выполненные упражнения и составленные фразы проверить, можно и переговорить по изученной теме. Мне это сообщество понравилось.

• 1 month later...

в прошлом году мне посоветовали сайт bsuu.com. Носители языка могут твои выполненные упражнения и составленные фразы проверить, можно и переговорить по изученной теме. Мне это сообщество понравилось.

Тоже знаю этот сайт. Удобный, интересный. Правда в бесплатной версии очень много ограничений. 

переговорить по изученной теме это попереписываться или можно поговорить в режиме онлайн?

Если в интерфейсе самого сайта, то попереписываться. Если есть желание, то можно обменяться контактами и общаться уже в других сервисах, например в скайпе.