нуждаюсь в разговорной практике с англоговорящими. I need some practice

• 2 years later...

Hi, you know that practice is the best way to improve English. So, I need it. I have been studying English for 3 years but it was so long ago. I need some practice with a person from English-Speaking countries and also with everyone who knows it well.

• 5 months later...

Hi, itself badly i speak on english... :) it's necessary practice! And you from where ?

I soon go to army on one year. After army i want learn english on any courses. Sorry for my bad english:D but here we study...

I though English badly know but can write, and on the account of practice I agree than more practice so much the better becomes your speech )

and Andrew.V I understand you I  though and not possessor English but also however much courses will prevent  a vyyuchit' language is talked for one year really if there is a purpose and desires )  I also now probably will go away in an army then going also on courses to go ))

Andrew.V I at the future going to move in avstralia ...because rossiya bothered ) well it will happen not early than 3 years ((( and on an account I would would ask a nickname not to offend you me! can badly will end for you )

andrey I you trusted )

well yes Guldana I with you agree it not so that and easily but it as yet .. but a question goes not presently that we will eat up and only in 2-3-4 years )) 

Andrey because for did it begin heavily consent?? it as yet seems that easily but however cognized all of charm of life is only in heavy cases ) for that then privyknim and there will be all it is simple )

And I think Antonio and Andrew-you are together:)

Why you so said ? :)

Yes of course I heard about this city:)And why do you think Im from the USA?

Simple in your signature it is written and i thought...

it is not I going here to serve out in rossii and andrey and here and there as I understood ))) and in avstraliyu both going)

I understand - you are just learning English - but at least AUSTRALIA you have to write properly.