Евгений Михайлов

нуждаюсь в разговорной практике с англоговорящими. I need some practice

I've never heard of Au Pair for Russian family... Is there any Au Pair Organization in Russia? Im believe I have some one who wants to go.

Hi, you know that practice is the best way to improve English. So, I need it. I have been studying English for 3 years but it was so long ago. I need some practice with a person from English-Speaking countries and also with everyone who knows it well.

Hi, itself badly i speak on english... :) it's necessary practice! And you from where ?

I soon go to army on one year. After army i want learn english on any courses. Sorry for my bad english:D but here we study...

I though English badly know but can write, and on the account of practice I agree than more practice so much the better becomes your speech )

and Andrew.V I understand you I  though and not possessor English but also however much courses will prevent  a vyyuchit' language is talked for one year really if there is a purpose and desires )  I also now probably will go away in an army then going also on courses to go ))

Kangaroo, what plans on future ? And why at you such nickname ? =) 

Andrew.V I at the future going to move in avstralia ...because rossiya bothered ) well it will happen not early than 3 years ((( and on an account I would would ask a nickname not to offend you me! can badly will end for you )

andrey I you trusted )

yes presently in army shall go shall afterwards learns english and get higher education )))

You will go learn English after army, right? And would like to go to Australia FOREVER?)

Antonio, with me on high education ? :)

Irisha, you study in USA, right ?  In what city ?

Andrew, I just going to study in USA, in Chicago. And you in Australia too?

Antonio, is it difficult to move to Australia in our time? I think it is not so easy...

Irisha, yes we going to live there. I want to serve in army Australia(maybe).

Guldana, why u so think ?

well yes Guldana I with you agree it not so that and easily but it as yet .. but a question goes not presently that we will eat up and only in 2-3-4 years )) 

Andrey because for did it begin heavily consent?? it as yet seems that easily but however cognized all of charm of life is only in heavy cases ) for that then privyknim and there will be all it is simple )

I want to hear what she think. :) Why it is not easy. Maybe because of visa or other problems ?

Andrew, I don't know exactly, I just ask:)Because Australia seems so far and inaccessible country... Have you begun the process already?

Nope, i soon go to army on one year. After army maybe begun the process. But needed learn to english.

And I think Antonio and Andrew-you are together:)

It's right. Guldana, you from where ?

I thought you from USA. I live in Khanty-mansiysk. You know such city ? :)

Yes of course I heard about this city:)And why do you think Im from the USA?

And I think Antonio and Andrew-you are together:)

Why you so said ? :)

Yes of course I heard about this city:)And why do you think Im from the USA?

Simple in your signature it is written and i thought...

You would like to go to Australia together, in army both...

it is not I going here to serve out in rossii and andrey and here and there as I understood ))) and in avstraliyu both going)

it is not I going here to serve out in rossii and andrey and here and there as I understood ))) and in avstraliyu both going)

I understand - you are just learning English - but at least AUSTRALIA you have to write properly.